More From Thomas Jefferson
- "There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents."
- "A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
- "Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it."
More In Age
- "I have lived in Cornwall from the age of 4, so I have always been aware of the artistic heritage that the county has. I feel very proud to be able to connect to this."― John Dyer
- "Peace is the one condition of survival in this nuclear age."― Adlai E. Stevenson
- "Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant."― Victor Hugo