More From Thomas Jefferson
- "The second office in the government is honorable and easy; the first is but a splendid misery."
- "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
- "History, in general, only informs us of what bad government is."
More In Life
- "We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving."― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is."― Oscar Wilde
- "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."― Denis Waitley