More From Thomas Jane
- "People lose people, we lose things in our life as we’re constantly growing and changing. That’s what life is is change, and a lot of that is loss. It’s what you gain from that loss that makes life."
- "I’m a really huge fan of the old romantic comedies from the ’30s and ’40s… Huge fan. I love all that stuff."
- "I still collect comics. I still have a great love and respect for the genre."
More In Happiness
- "To buy happiness is to sell soul."― Douglas Horton
- "It takes great wit and interest and energy to be happy. The pursuit of happiness is a great activity. One must be open and alive. It is the greatest feat man has to accomplish."― Robert Herrick
- "Happiness and peace will come to earth only as the light of love and human compassion enter the souls of men."― David O. McKay