More From Thomas J. Watson
- "The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it’s very difficult to build and very easy to destroy. The essence of trust building is to emphasize the similarities between you and the customer."
- "If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good."
- "Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself."
More In Faith
- "Love, hope, fear, faith – these make humanity; These are its sign and note and character."― Robert Browning
- "I love the fact that we, as black people, carry our faith with us. We share it and embrace it and love it and talk about it because we talk about everything else and why not that and that was the first impression that I had that really touched me."― Boris Kodjoe
- "I ultimately have faith though, that good films will find their audience."― Joshua Leonard