More From Thom Yorke
- "One of the interesting things here is that the people who should be shaping the future are politicians. But the political framework itself is so dead and closed that people look to other sources, like artists, because art and music allow people a certain freedom."
- "I think no artist can claim to have any access to the truth, or an authentic version of an event. But obviously they have slightly better means at their disposal because they have their art to energize whatever it is they’re trying to write about. They have music."
- "My songs are my kids. Some of them stay with me, some others I have to send out, out to the war. It might sound stupid and it might even sound naive, but that’s just the way it is."
More In Government
- "Daring is not safe against daring men."― Ovid
- "Someone has to stay on the line and say, no, we can do this by cutting spending and reducing the size of government. That’s what I was committed to doing."― Chris Christie
- "I hope all of you are going to fill out your census form when it comes in the mail next month. If you don’t return the form the area you live in might get less government money and you wouldn’t want that to happen, would you."― Andy Rooney