More From Theresa May
- "Like Indiana Jones, I don’t like snakes – though that might lead some to ask why I’m in politics."
- "I’m not someone who feels anger on particular issues."
- "People have to make journeys, what we want is people to have alternatives in public transport so that they can make a choice about the sort of way in which they’re going to travel."
More In Movies
- "I was dirt-poor. I could barely hold down a job. Eventually, though, I started getting small parts on shows like ‘Smallville,’ ‘Supernatural’… and lots of really bad sci-fi movies. I was running around the woods in wolf contacts, covered in fake blood made out of pancake syrup, roaring."― Cory Monteith
- "I feel like we’re a very good top-10 car, but we really have to work hard and find a unique way to get these top fives."― Kurt Busch
- "My dream remains to inform and entertain through fiction in the form of novels and movies that compete in the marketplace of ideas."― Jerry B. Jenkins