More From Theodore Sturgeon
- "Once I had all the facts in, I found I didn’t have the immoral courage to pull the caper. So I wrote it as a story. As a teenager, I didn’t have any skills for writing as such, so it came out in 1500 words."
- "In science fiction, you can also test out your own realities."
- "Some major writers have a huge impact, like Ayn Rand, who to my mind is a lousy fiction writer because her writing has no compassion and virtually no humor. She has a philosophical and economical message that she is passing off as fiction, but it really isn’t fiction at all."
More In Dreams
- "I’m not just a boy toy. I have feelings and dreams like anybody else."― Jon Stewart
- "Sports nurtures dreams of achieving self confidence and masculine striving for the skinny kid watching a boxer dance around the ring with sublime ease."― Armstrong Williams
- "Beauty is only skin deep."― Thomas Overbury