More From Theodore Roosevelt
- "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."
- "Germany has reduced savagery to a science, and this great war for the victorious peace of justice must go on until the German cancer is cut clean out of the world body."
- "It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things."
More In Peace
- "The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things."― Peace Pilgrim
- "I just always have to cry out a breakup, and then I can make peace with it pretty quickly."― Brittany Murphy
- "My way of thinking is to create a situation where we rally everyone together and create peace and pardon people, to not forget about the past – because we need to learn from it – but to mainly think about the future."― Michel Martelly