More From Theodore Roosevelt
- "The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people."
- "Some men can live up to their loftiest ideals without ever going higher than a basement."
- "I don’t pity any man who does hard work worth doing. I admire him. I pity the creature who does not work, at whichever end of the social scale he may regard himself as being."
More In Great
- "As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death."― Leonardo da Vinci
- "The reason we have poverty is that we have no imagination. There are a great many people accumulating what they think is vast wealth, but it’s only money… they don’t know how to enjoy it, because they have no imagination."― Alan Watts
- "It would be against all nature for all the Negroes to be either at the bottom, top, or in between. We will go where the internal drive carries us like everybody else. It is up to the individual."― Zooey Deschanel