More From Theodore Roosevelt
- "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
- "A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards."
- "For unflagging interest and enjoyment, a household of children, if things go reasonably well, certainly all other forms of success and achievement lose their importance by comparison."
More In Freedom
- "I chose America as my home because I value freedom and democracy, civil liberties and an open society."― George Soros
- "A growing number of young women who have the freedom to decide have decided that career can wait, and the delicious early years of their children’s lives can’t."― Suzanne Fields
- "Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty – his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure."― Aldous Huxley