More From Terry Pratchett
- "The baby boomers are getting older, and will stay older for longer. And they will run right into the dementia firing range. How will a society cope? Especially a society that can’t so readily rely on those stable family relationships that traditionally provided the backbone of care?"
- "It cannot be said often enough that science fiction as a genre is incredibly educational – and I’m speaking the written science fiction, not ‘Star Trek.’ Science fiction writers tend to fill their books if they’re clever with little bits of interesting stuff and real stuff."
- "Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life."
More In Dreams
- "Our fathers had their dreams; we have ours; the generation that follows will have its own. Without dreams and phantoms man cannot exist."― Olive Schreiner
- "To see your friend’s dreams come true, there’s really nothing that can make you happier."― Josh Hopkins
- "I’ve worked with women who I’ve never wanted to tell anything about myself to, and I’ve worked with guys who have been pouring wells of emotion. So emotional availability is not a gender-specific thing."― Kristen Stewart