More From Terry Bradshaw
- "You find out in life that people really like you funny. So what do you give ’em? Humor. And then if you show them the other side, they don’t like you as much. I find, too, that I can hide behind the idiot’s mask being funny, and you never see the sorrow or the pain."
- "You can’t dodge them all. I got hammered plenty of times through the years. But you just get up and keep playing. I can tell you from experience, though. Sometimes it hurts like hell."
- "I just see too many people retire and say, ‘I’m going to take off, travel, spend time with my family’ and they are just miserable. They end up dying. People who work and stay active, and like what they are doing, live longer."
More In Business
- "God blessed me with two unbelievable parents, and I am just like both of them. I have the smile and charisma of my mother and the big heart of my mom, because she wants to save the world and help the world, so I am just like her."― Magic Johnson
- "Sitting on the airplane seat today, I was thinking – I have been in different cities every week. Most of the time, it’s because of golf tournaments. But occasionally, I also attend various events. All of a sudden, I feel like I am a business woman. Although sometimes I feel tired, I do enjoy this kind of life."― Yani Tseng
- "Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can."― Paul Tournier