More From Ted Allen
- "Jay Leno is not a guy who likes change. He eats the same food every day."
- "Well, we don’t take money from people and then show the product. It has to be a product that we like anyway, and that’s true for all five of us, which is one of the really nice things about the way we make the show."
- "I think what I do differently from a lot of TV chefs is that I break down barriers and make fine food more accessible to the regular person, who might be intimidated. I try hard, particularly with wine, to make it not intimidating. It’s sort of a teaching job."
More In Home
- "More fundamentally, it is a dream that does not die with the onset of manhood: the dream is to play endlessly, past the time when you are called home for dinner, past the time of doing chores, past the time when your body betrays you past time itself."― John Thorn
- "I’ve spent lots of time in London, I studied in London, I like London. It’s just not my home."― Johnny Vegas
- "Anybody that wants to walk out that door and leave home for a few months and rely on themselves instead of fate might have some interesting stories to tell."― Garrett Hedlund