More From Taylor Swift
- "For me, great music doesn’t just have to fall into one category or one genre and I love appreciating all kinds of music."
- "I’m not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I’m the girl who rarely has a boyfriend."
- "You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you’d experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it."
More In Respect
- "We may not always agree with every one of our neighbors. That’s life. And it’s part of living in such a diverse and dense city. But we also recognize that part of being a New Yorker is living with your neighbors in mutual respect and tolerance. It was exactly that spirit of openness and acceptance that was attacked on 9/11, 2001."― Michael Bloomberg
- "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do."― Rumi
- "Reflection makes men cowards."― William Hazlitt