More From Taylor Swift
- "All of my favorite people – people I really trust – none of them were cool in their younger years."
- "A development deal is where they’re giving you recording time and money to record, but not promising that they’ll put an album out."
- "In this business you have to develop a thick skin, but I’m always going to feel everything. It’s my nature."
More In Music
- "I’ve spent hours and hours doing research into Appalachian folk music. My grandfather was a fiddler. There is something very immediate, very simple and emotional, about that music."― Renee Fleming
- "If you think my music is sentimental and self-absorbed, I agree with you."― James Taylor
- "I’ve studied various schools of thought… I acknowledge that some Muslims consider music prohibited, but I’ve found a lot of evidence from the life of the Prophet to show that he allowed certainly, but even encouraged, music at certain times."― Cat Stevens