More From Taraji P. Henson
- "With TV, you get on a show and you’re there for 11 years playing the same character. I would pull my hair out. Yes, the money is good. But I’m really not in this business to chase dollars."
- "I would love to do a biopic of a famous singer, like Diana Ross or Donna Summer, or an old jazz story that we haven’t seen before. I would love to do that! I would love to play Diana Ross ’cause she’s an icon. I’m salivating to do that."
- "I like to be home with my son, kickin’ it and watching ESPN, a very normal life. I like to take him to school every day, watch his games."
More In Strength
- "What is called a sincere work is one that is endowed with enough strength to give reality to an illusion."― Max Jacob
- "I’ve never found therapy to be a sign of weakness; I’ve found the opposite to be true. The willingness to have a mirror held up to you definitely requires strength."― Brooke Shields
- "Perhaps I am stronger than I think."― Thomas Merton