More From T. D. Jakes
- "I think the amazing thing about gospel music is that not only does it lift up the death and resurrection of our Lord, which is consistent with the Gospel, but it is uniquely communicated depending upon the generation."
- "I like to see myself as a bridge builder, that is me building bridges between people, between races, between cultures, between politics, trying to find common ground."
- "I was raised in the Baptist church… but I didn’t really have a real committed experience with Christ until my father died."
More In Experience
- "The bullied straight kid goes home to a shoulder to cry on and support and can talk freely about his experience at school and why he’s being bullied. I couldn’t go home and open up to my parents."― Dan Savage
- "For me, it is just the total experience – from the time I first started as an assistant coach until I wound up at the University of Texas for 20 years."― Darrell Royal
- "Ages of experience have taught humanity that the commitment of a husband and wife to love and to serve one another promotes the welfare of children and the stability of society."― Jack Kingston