More From T. D. Jakes
- "I think the amazing thing about gospel music is that not only does it lift up the death and resurrection of our Lord, which is consistent with the Gospel, but it is uniquely communicated depending upon the generation."
- "I was raised in the Baptist church… but I didn’t really have a real committed experience with Christ until my father died."
- "I like to see myself as a bridge builder, that is me building bridges between people, between races, between cultures, between politics, trying to find common ground."
More In Experience
- "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."― Helen Keller
- "A woman’s experience is different from a man’s in virtually every respect, including how she is treated by the media."― Carly Fiorina
- "Words are capable of making experience more vivid, and also of organizing it. They can scare us, and they can comfort us."― Jonathan Safran Foer