More From T. D. Jakes
- "I think that my preaching style and many of my ideas and ideals about faith are based in both Pentecostal and Baptist background."
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."
- "I raised five children. They all have different personalities. All of them have different issues, different levels of success. That was a learning experience for me."
More In Anger
- "Keep cool; anger is not an argument."― Daniel Webster
- "When someone says that I’m angry it’s actually a compliment. I have not always been direct with my anger in my relationships, which is part of why I’d write about it in my songs because I had such fear around expressing anger as a woman."― Alanis Morissette
- "Anger has a way of seeping into every other emotion and planting itself in there."― Dane Cook