More From T. D. Jakes
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."
- "I was raised in the Baptist church… but I didn’t really have a real committed experience with Christ until my father died."
- "I think that my preaching style and many of my ideas and ideals about faith are based in both Pentecostal and Baptist background."
More In Anger
- "The American people are smart. They’ve gotten sick of the predictable hyperpartisan talking points and canned anger."― John Avlon
- "When you are offended at any man’s fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger."― Epictetus
- "Deep down, my mom had long suspected I was gay… Much of her anger and hurt came from her sense of betrayal that she was the last to be told."― Chaz Bono