More From Sylvester Stallone
- "When I was in junior high school, the teachers voted me the student most likely to end up in the electric chair."
- "I could start a war in 30 seconds. But some countries spend 100 years trying to find peace. Just like good manners, peace has to be learned."
- "I made some truly awful movies. ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot’ was the worst. If you ever want someone to confess to murder just make him or her sit through that film. They will confess to anything after 15 minutes."
More In Respect
- "In Japan, mothers insist on achievement and accomplishment as a sign of love and respect. Thus to fail places children in a highly shamed situation."― Michael Lewis
- "Like many people in Britain, I have an affectionate respect for the Queen, and am surprised that I should be having such republican thoughts."― A. N. Wilson
- "A life is not sufficiently elevated for poetry, unless, of course, the life has been made into an art."― Mark Strand