More From Suze Orman
- "We never had it as rough as the kids have it today. Look at the price of a gallon of gas or a piece of real estate or a college education."
- "Rather than saying, ‘My checking account is a wreck,’ change it to ‘I will learn how to track my spending and balance my checkbook.’"
- "Like your home’s closets, your financial clutter needs an overhaul every now and again, and the payoff will go far beyond the psychic satisfaction of neatening up."
More In Money
- "If a man has money, it is usually a sign, too, that he knows how to take care of it; don’t imagine his money is easy to get simply because he has plenty of it."― E. W. Howe
- "The money part is one of the most difficult things. Coppola always said I should do a tango movie. If it hadn’t been for him, I don’t know where we would have gotten the money."― Robert Duvall
- "Money is in some respects life’s fire: it is a very excellent servant, but a terrible master."― P. T. Barnum