More From Suzanne Fields
- "Most of the debate over the cultures of death and life is about process. The debate focuses on the technology available to determine how we prolong life and how and when we end it."
- "Churchill knew the importance of peace, and he also knew the price of it. Churchill finally got his voice, of course. He stressed strategy, but it was his voice that armed England at last with the old-fashioned moral concepts of honor and duty, justice and mercy."
- "That’s what Major League Baseball’s steroid scandal was all about, the hidden harm in competitive sports that sends the wrong message to the young."
More In Education
- "Education is all a matter of building bridges."― Ralph Ellison
- "Don’t judge me. I made a lot of money."― Samantha Bee
- "The whole thing about elections in Liberia – it’s not about the way you take care of people, it’s not about the heart, it’s about education, according to the perception of some people."― George Weah