More From Susan Sarandon
- "So I would hope they would develop some kind of habit that involves understanding that their life is so full they can afford to give in all kinds of ways to other people. I consider that to be baseline spirituality."
- "When you start to develop your powers of empathy and imagination, the whole world opens up to you."
- "Everyone has a responsibility towards this larger family of man, but especially if you’re privileged, that increases your responsibility."
More In Imagination
- "A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "I used my imagination to make the grass whatever color I wanted it to be."― Whoopi Goldberg
- "Put off your imagination, as you put off your overcoat, when you enter the laboratory. Put it on again, as you put on your overcoat, when you leave."― Claude Bernard