More From Susan Faludi
- "What happened with Hurricane Katrina was the American electorate was forced to look at what lay behind the veneer of chest-beating. We all saw the consequences of having terrible government leadership."
- "Feminism’s agenda is basic: It asks that women not be forced to choose between public justice and private happiness."
- "Divorced men are more likely to meet their car payments than their child support obligations."
More In Marriage
- "It was the courts, of course, that took away prayer from our schools, that took away Bible reading from our schools. It’s the courts that gave us same-sex marriage. So it is quite a battlefield, and the Supreme Court is the highest court in the land."― Rod Parsley
- "My father was very big on marriage."― Sidney Poitier
- "The president of the United States let the consulate in Libya become a death trap."― Lindsey Graham