More From Susan B. Anthony
- "Trust me that as I ignore all law to help the slave, so will I ignore it all to protect an enslaved woman."
- "I do not consider divorce an evil by any means. It is just as much a refuge for women married to brutal men as Canada was to the slaves of brutal masters."
- "Join the union, girls, and together say Equal Pay for Equal Work."
More In Men
- "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."― Ernest Hemingway
- "When men and women agree, it is only in their conclusions; their reasons are always different."― George Santayana
- "Many men have been capable of doing a wise thing, more a cunning thing, but very few a generous thing."― Alexander Pope