More From Sun Tzu
- "It is only the enlightened ruler and the wise general who will use the highest intelligence of the army for the purposes of spying, and thereby they achieve great results."
- "Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory."
- "Prohibit the taking of omens, and do away with superstitious doubts. Then, until death itself comes, no calamity need be feared."
More In Leadership
- "And I’d say one of the great lessons I’ve learned over the past couple of decades, from a management perspective, is that really when you come down to it, it really is all about people and all about leadership."― Steve Case
- "Aren’t we at the point where the closer we get to chaos, the more concern that there should be about coming to the table and compromising with Democrats? This is not leadership. This is almost like dictatorship."― Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- "This week you will nominate the most experienced executive to seek the presidency in 60 years in Mitt Romney. He has no illusions about what makes America great, and he doesn’t confuse the presidency with celebrity, or loftiness with leadership."― Artur Davis