More From Stevie Nicks
- "Right now I’m not involved with anybody, but I hope by 75 I will be again."
- "You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I’m older and wiser and I think I’d make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility."
- "Rock and menopause do not mix. It is not good, it sucks and every day I fight it to the death, or, at the very least, not let it take me over."
More In Birthday
- "I think God made a woman to be strong and not to be trampled under the feet of men. I’ve always felt this way because my mother was a very strong woman, without a husband."― Little Richard
- "It is ironic that the one thing that all religions recognize as separating us from our creator, our very self-consciousness, is also the one thing that divides us from our fellow creatures. It was a bitter birthday present from evolution."― Annie Dillard
- "If your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts."― Satchel Paige