More From Steven Spielberg
- "For one thing, I don’t think that anybody in any war thinks of themselves as a hero."
- "I don’t think any movie or any book or any work of art can solve the stalemate in the Middle East today. But it’s certainly worth a try."
- "I was making a lot of 8mm home movies, since I was twelve, making little dramas and comedies with the neighborhood kids."
More In Dreams
- "I don’t dream songs. I’m more apt to write dreams down and then to be able to interpret them into a song. I also tend to get up and write prose in the morning from which will come songs."― Judy Collins
- "Mitt Romney understands free enterprise, he has worked in it. He has seen companies succeed and he has seen them fail, too. He knows what people think about when they invest their money."― Marco Rubio
- "I can have my goals, and I can have my dreams. My goal is to make the finals and improve my position. I want to run all decent races. I don’t want to look back and say I ran a terrible race."― Oscar Pistorius