More From Steven Spielberg
- "I interviewed survivors, I went to Poland, saw the cities and spent time with the people and spoke to the Jews who had come back to Poland after the war and talked about why they had come back."
- "You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can’t even imagine dreaming. You have done more for the collective unconscious of this planet than you will ever know."
- "I get that same queasy, nervous, thrilling feeling every time I go to work. That’s never worn off since I was 12 years-old with my dad’s 8-millimeter movie camera."
More In Art
- "To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living."― Herman Melville
- "The beauty one can find in art is one of the pitifully few real and lasting products of human endeavor."― Paul Getty
- "No heirloom of humankind captures the past as do art and language."― Theodore Bikel