More From Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "I’m not an anarchist, but I believe that people don’t want the royal family – the so-called royal family."
- "I’ve only been to Ireland once, and I felt I would wake up with voices in my head, almost like music, and that if I were a songwriter, I would be very inspired."
- "My family, although they’re very large on both my parents’ sides, they don’t know much about their family tree. Occasionally, they try to dig, but they can’t get very far, and it’s baffling. In Dublin, it seems that so many public records were wiped out; it’s proven to be very difficult, so I know very little."
More In Famous
- "I want to thank all the women who have worn my clothes, the famous and the unknown, who have been so faithful to me and given me so much joy."― Yves Saint Laurent
- "It’s sour grapes, I admit, I want to be more famous so people are examining my work couplet by couplet, you know what I mean? That’s the level where I want to go."― Frank Black
- "I get to meet fantastic people, and I get to go through so many emotions. For me, I have a craving for that. When I’m acting, I feel great. It’s not to be famous."― Christopher Parker