More From Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "The fire in the belly is essential, otherwise you become Michael Buble – famous and meaningless."
- "Racism is beyond common sense and has no place in our society."
- "The monarchy is foremost a business, and it’s important to them that the British public continue to finance the excessive luxurious lifestyles of the now quite enormous, wasteful and useless ‘royal’ family. I find it very sad."
More In Work
- "There are two worlds: the world we can measure with line and rule, and the world that we feel with our hearts and imagination."― Leigh Hunt
- "A few months after graduation I was working in films. It took off pretty quick."― Moira Kelly
- "It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction."― Pablo Picasso