More From Steven Biko
- "Being black is not a matter of pigmentation – being black is a reflection of a mental attitude."
- "In time, we shall be in a position to bestow on South Africa the greatest possible gift – a more human face."
- "Black Consciousness is an attitude of the mind and a way of life, the most positive call to emanate from the black world for a long time."
More In Change
- "I was supposed to have a relationship with Judy, but that never happened. Actors in series didn’t have the control that they have today over their jobs."― Mark Goddard
- "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction."― Michelle Obama
- "Taste may change, but inclination never."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld