More From Steve Sabol
- "I’ve been very lucky in the freedom that I’ve been given. Every artist needs two types of freedom: You need the freedom to – the freedom to come up with an idea or treatment – and then you need the other half of the freedom, and that’s freedom from – somebody saying, ‘This is great. This is how I want you to do it.’"
- "All this technology has not changed the way NFL Films does business and our process. Yes, with one touch of a button now you reach millions of people but it is still the same approach that my father and I started out with."
- "You know how I came up with the name ‘Road to the Super Bowl?’ It’s an homage to the old Bob Hope – Bing Crosby buddy movies – you know, like ‘Road to Zanzibar’ or ‘Road to Morocco.’ Can you tell? All I’ve done my whole life is go to movies."
More In Food
- "It’s about businesses nervous about taking on school leavers because of a mass of red tape. It’s about health and safety regulations and green fines."― Nigel Farage
- "It is the food which you furnish to your mind that determines the whole character of your life."― Emmet Fox
- "I have the instruments, ideas, technology, computer techniques. We try to create or see something, which has not been known before – just to discover something together. This is always my dream."― Lennart Nilsson