More From Steve Martin
- "I like a woman with a head on her shoulders. I hate necks."
- "Everything is fraught with danger. I love technology and I love science. It’s just always all in the way you use it. So there’s no – you can’t really blame anything on the technology. It’s just the way people use it, and it always has been."
- "Bad psychoanalysis would say I enjoyed pleasing people, working really hard and pleasing people, which is probably related to my father in some way. But I really liked working hard. When I worked at Disneyland, I’d do 12 hours straight and go home thrilled."
More In Music
- "Life is an adventure in forgiveness."― Norman Cousins
- "When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest."― Henry David Thoreau
- "The Bee Gees were always heavily influenced by black music. As a songwriter, it’s never been difficult to pick up on the changing styles of music out there, and soul has always been my favourite genre."― Robin Gibb