More From Steve Jobs
- "We’re going to be able to ask our computers to monitor things for us, and when certain conditions happen, are triggered, the computers will take certain actions and inform us after the fact."
- "That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains."
- "I’ve always wanted to own and control the primary technology in everything we do."
More In Best
- "You can do the best research and be making the strongest intellectual argument, but if readers don’t get past the third paragraph you’ve wasted your energy and valuable ink."― Carl Hiaasen
- "When a place gets crowded enough to require ID’s, social collapse is not far away. It is time to go elsewhere. The best thing about space travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere."― Robert A. Heinlein
- "Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us."― Socrates