More From Steve Harvey
- "How can smart women be so stupid about men sometimes? Lack of knowledge. It’s what men have kept secret for so long."
- "I’m not a relationship expert. I’m an expert on manhood."
- "Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you’ve got something to share."
More In Relationship
- "What I would say about Barney Eastwood is that when our relationship worked, it worked extremely well. He had a lot of strengths as a promoter and a manager."― Barry McGuigan
- "Acting is a life experience. I’m always learning things when I’m making a movie. So the fame part of it is fine when you consider what you get out of this job."― Kate Bosworth
- "I really always expected to somebody to make me happy and I don’t think you can really enter into a relationship until you are happy."― Dyan Cannon