More From Steve Forbes
- "The phenomenon of home schooling is a wonderful example of the American can-do attitude. Growing numbers of parents have become disenchanted with government-run public schools. Many parents have simply taken matters into their own hands, literally."
- "There is something fundamentally unfair about a government that takes away so much of people’s money, power, and personal control while telling them that life will be better as a result."
- "As our federal government has grown too large and too powerful, the real loss has been the freedom of people to govern their own lives and participate fully in the American dream."
More In Freedom
- "How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold."― William Wordsworth
- "A free press can, of course, be good or bad, but, most certainly without freedom, the press will never be anything but bad."― Albert Camus
- "People want the freedom. They want to be able to shop. If you don’t like the shop trading hours and you’re a shop owner, you don’t have to open."― Jay Weatherill