More From Stephen King
- "Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work."
- "Every book you pick up has its own lesson or lessons, and quite often the bad books have more to teach than the good ones."
- "I love the movies, and when I go to see a movie that’s been made from one of my books, I know that it isn’t going to be exactly like my novel because a lot of other people have interpreted it. But I also know it has an idea that I’ll like because that idea occurred to me, and I spent a year, or a year and a half of my life working on it."
More In Change
- "Bologna is the best city in Italy for food and has the least number of tourists. With its medieval beauty, it has it all."― Mario Batali
- "Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don’t believe is right."― Jane Goodall
- "China is a major power in the Pacific and I think we are dealing with some common threats in that region: the whole issue of Korea and the stability of Korea, the whole issue of nuclear proliferation, the whole issue of providing free access to our ships that are operating in that area."― Leon Panetta