More From Stephen Hawking
- "The usual approach of science of constructing a mathematical model cannot answer the questions of why there should be a universe for the model to describe. Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing?"
- "Among physicists, I’m respected I hope."
- "Philosophers have not kept up with modern developments in science. Particularly physics."
More In Death
- "Death is really a great blessing for humanity, without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not only hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient stimulus to be creative."― Alfred Adler
- "Nothing is a matter of life and death except life and death."― Angela Carter
- "Life is the desert, life the solitude, death joins us to the great majority."― Edward Young