More From Stephen Harper
- "It’s the government’s obligation to look really to the third parties to get the support to govern."
- "I think first and foremost everybody should understand that Canadians are strongly committed to the system of universal health insurance, to the principle that your ability to pay does not determine your access to critical medical service."
- "After all, enforced national bilingualism in this country isn’t mere policy. It has attained the status of a religion. It’s a dogma which one is supposed to accept without question."
More In Government
- "Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear – kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor – with the cry of grave national emergency."― Douglas MacArthur
- "Disarmament or limitation of armaments, which depends on the progress made on security, also contributes to the maintenance of peace."― Ludwig Quidde
- "The writer crafts their ideal world. In my world, everyone has really long conversations or just picks apart pop culture to death and everyone talks in monologue."― Kevin Smith