More From Stephen Harper
- "As a religion, bilingualism is the god that failed. It has led to no fairness, produced no unity, and cost Canadian taxpayers untold millions."
- "On the justification for the war, it wasn’t related to finding any particular weapon of mass destruction."
- "I think the way to change it is to handle issues individually when it’s essential to do so."
More In Government
- "I stand before you today because this vision of government as the engine of opportunity is what I believe in."― Eliot Spitzer
- "Nowadays nothing but money counts: a fortune brings honors, friendships; the poor man everywhere lies low."― Ovid
- "As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind."― Marcus Tullius Cicero