More From Stephen Fry
- "Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive."
- "I’ve always had great respect for Paddington because he is amusingly English and eccentric. He is a great British institution and my generation grew up with the books and then Michael Horden’s animations."
- "But happiness is no respecter of persons."
More In Business
- "Absolutely the worst thing about this job is the travel and being away from family. I have a wife and three wonderful children, the kids are all active in sports and it’s very difficult to up and leave and miss them growing up."― Roy Clark
- "Right now I’m reading every fashion magazine I can find. As a shoe designer, I feel it’s my responsibility to learn as much as I can about the business, past and present."― Fergie
- "I grew up in the business since I was three years old so I’ve always kind of been in front of the camera and grew up in commercials and I knew that I wanted to do it no matter what, I just loved it."― Ashley Tisdale