More From Stanislav Grof
- "There is an urgent need for a radical revision of our current concepts of the nature of consciousness and its relationship to matter and the brain."
- "A text of Tibetan Buddhism describes the time of death as a unique opportunity for spiritual liberation from the cycles of death and rebirth and a period that determines our next incarnation."
- "If consciousness can function independently of the body during one’s lifetime, it could be able to do the same after death."
More In Death
- "I know what it feels like to have the door slammed firmly in my face, so I’m cool with that."― Mos Def
- "But there is a difference here: When Jewish children are murdered, Arabs celebrate the deed. The death of an Arab child is no cause for celebration in Israel."― Theodore Bikel
- "I balanced all, brought all to mind, the years to come seemed waste of breath, a waste of breath the years behind, in balance with this life, this death."― William Butler Yeats