More From Stacie Orrico
- "As far as the girls in my grade, it was always kind of an on-and-off thing. When all this came up, it was kind of hard. My guy friends and my family friends have been so amazing and supportive."
- "Usually a family is led through the mom or the dad and their career and for the family to be led by my career, even though God has led it, could be a lot of pressure."
- "I do not like onions. It’s so funny because I am probably one of the least picky eaters ever. Pretty much any type of new food, I’ll try it, I’ll eat it. But onions, and pork. Pork and onions."
More In Cool
- "I don’t know if the average person really has faith in Washington anymore."― Tori Amos
- "There aren’t many poster children for cool angst. Everybody thinks it’s cool if you’re the bad girl."― Fiona Apple
- "A lot of people are obsessed with looking cool. They feel they have to look after their image."― Adrian Edmondson