More From Spiro T. Agnew
- "An intellectual is a man who doesn’t know how to park a bike."
- "The American people should be made aware of the trend toward monopolization of the great public information vehicles and the concentration of more and more power over public opinion in fewer and fewer hands."
- "Three things have been difficult to tame: the oceans, fools and women. We may soon be able to tame the oceans; fools and women will take a little longer."
More In Government
- "I’m a very brave person. I can go to North Vietnam, I can challenge my government, but I can’t challenge the man I’m with if means I’m going to end up alone."― Jane Fonda
- "One side of the American psyche wants smaller government, lower taxes, and more choices for individuals, even if those choices increase risk. The other wants a strong social safety net to protect the weakest among us, even if it costs more to minimize risk."― Ron Fournier
- "In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery?"― Saint Augustine