More From Soren Kierkegaard
- "A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him."
- "Because of its tremendous solemnity death is the light in which great passions, both good and bad, become transparent, no longer limited by outward appearences."
- "Faith is the highest passion in a human being. Many in every generation may not come that far, but none comes further."
More In Travel
- "Then, after the war it was impossible to travel, after so many years of Hitler and Stalin."― Gyorgy Ligeti
- "He will easily be content and at peace, whose conscience is pure."― Thomas a Kempis
- "I was a vegan for two years, and I really enjoyed it. Then, I got to a point in my life at which I wanted to do something else, so now I’m a vegetarian. You should make your diet one that best fits you and how you feel. Listen to your body. The most important thing is to exercise, drink lots of water, and take really good care of yourself."― Lea Michele