More From Soren Kierkegaard
- "The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen but, if one will, are to be lived."
- "God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners."
- "If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe."
More In Life
- "One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular."― Tony Robbins
- "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed."― Wayne Dyer
- "Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."― Mark Twain