More From Soleil Moon Frye
- "I wanted to be an astronaut and wanted to go to space camp, but then I found out that I was too short to become an astronaut. My mom really made me believe that if I worked hard enough and if I really wanted to do it, I could do it."
- "I don’t know why you call it morning sickness, because I was sick all day and night!"
More In Mom
- "I had always loved to write and my mom was my editor for my school papers."― Jenna Bush
- "No, my mom kind of led me toward acting. She wanted to be an actress when she was younger. That made me interested in it when I was a kid, because she and I are very close."― Stephen Colbert
- "My Mom is a ballet director, so I had this idea in me that classical training is the best foundation for anything you do, so I wanted to get a classical background and voice."― Shuler Hensley