More From Sigmund Freud
- "I have found little that is “good” about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all. That is something that you cannot say aloud, or perhaps even think."
- "A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror."
- "Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."
More In Success
- "It’s the thing that you do well that brings you to prominence. The very thing that brings you to success can also be like a curse, because then people think that’s all you can do."― Christine Baranski
- "Although in skating you compete with other people, anyone who achieves a certain level of success is first and foremost competing against themselves. And for me the idea that I could always do better, learn more, learn faster, is something that came from skating. But I carried that with me for the rest of my life."― Vera Wang
- "Nearly all of these Chinese girls that have had success have had coaching from foreign coaches."― Michael Chang