More From Sienna Miller
- "When you have your heart broken for the first time, you gain depth."
- "I would often find myself, at the age of 21, at midnight, running down a dark street on my own with 10 men chasing me. And the fact they had cameras in their hands made that legal."
- "I think as a young actress, it’s very rare that you read something where you’re not either ‘the girl’ or there to serve some romantic purpose in a male dominated cast."
More In Romantic
- "You know, I always got offered other stuff. Not the romantic leads, obviously. But very often it’s a role that’s underwritten, where the character has no personality at all. And they need a character actor who can fill it in."― Harvey Fierstein
- "I don’t think I’ll ever escape the fact that I don’t belong anywhere in particular. I’ve often dreamed about going back to Nigeria, but that’s a very romantic notion. It’s a hideous country to go to in reality."― Hugo Weaving
- "If I can give you one strong piece of advice, when you go away for that romantic weekend, whatever you do, do not accept or take the upgrade to the honeymoon suite."― Gordon Ramsay