More From Sharon Stone
- "I feel like war should occur only for the most vital and necessary reasons, and only then."
- "I loved the movies and I wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe. I thought she was so glamorous and everyone seemed to love her. I wanted to be like that and I told everyone I would be the next Marilyn Monroe."
- "I was lucky to have my dad in my life. As crazy as things got, I always had him to put his hand on my shoulder."
More In Courage
- "To show the world what long experience gains, requires not courage, though it calls for pains; but at life’s outset to inform mankind is a bold effort of a valiant mind."― George Crabbe
- "He who loses wealth loses much; he who loses a friend loses more; but he that loses his courage loses all."― Miguel de Cervantes
- "We simply do not understand our place in the universe and have not the courage to admit it."― Barry Lopez