More From Shahrukh Khan
- "Whenever I fail as a father or husband… a toy and a diamond always works."
- "I know it’s very idealistic and utopian, but I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations or region."
- "I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what’s the point in life?"
More In Society
- "We must not become the new puritans and reject our society. We must address and master the future together. It can be done if we restore the belief that we share a sense of national community, that we share a common national endeavor. It can be done."― Barbara Jordan
- "For too long in this society, we have celebrated unrestrained individualism over common community."― Joe Biden
- "But the truth of the matter is, we’re an open society, we want to remain an open society, and there will continue to be vulnerability. That’s why we have to meet the threats when they are not yet taking place on our territory and on our soil."― Condoleezza Rice